E-Mealz - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Dangerously Delicious Dump Cake

My sister-in-law made a dump cake about a month ago... and since that time, I think I've made seven or eight of them (for other people of course)! :) They're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I thought I'd take a moment to share the recipe... because it's amazing.

1 stick of butter
1 yellow cake mix
2 cans of pie filling (so far, strawberry has been our favorite)

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a 9x13 pan, "dump" the pie filling and spread evenly.
Next, "dump" the dry yellow cake mix and make sure it too, is spread evenly over the pie filling.
Finally, melt the butter completely and "dump" it all over the top of the cake mix.
Pop it in the oven for 40-50 minutes... pull it out... let it sit for a bit... and ENJOY!
It is one of the easiest and most delicious desserts I've ever made!
We've tried it with blueberry and raspberry as well as strawberry so far. We've heard that it's good with the apple as well. I'm eager to try that next. I'm sure cherry would be good too, but I can't eat cherry pie filling because it gives me migraines (seriously).

Next up... the lil bub... still not great. Boo. I hate it when he is sick. Makes me feel terrible.

On a happy note... it is a beautiful day today! I love when the sun (finally) shines! I'm still cold as usual.
I think I should have been born on the sun. I might - and let me stress MIGHT - have been able to stay warm there. I am ALWAYS cold! I don't know if it's bad circulation or what... but I can't seem to ever stay warm! Maybe the arctic Wausau air has just permeated my body way too much and I just can't get rid of it - even when it warms up here!!
Who knows.

Anyways, got lots to do before the lil man wakes up from his nap.

As I've learned in Spanish (and have known since probably kindergarten),
Adios!

I still don't know how to use the Spanish keys though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment