E-Mealz - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding

http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org/

Okay, I'm not going to lie. I totally and completely wish I was in London to watch the "Royal Wedding." I have always been a fan of England (not always a fan of some members of the royal family), but certainly interested in the political differences between England and the U.S. --- Anyways, I was sitting in a hair salon in Naples, FL about two weeks ago and its 'sister salon' is actually in London... so I was able to read London tabloids that were sent to Naples, FL. Yes, I understand, I could have looked it up online.
Anyways, I got into an article about the royal family and the wedding coming up... and I truly want to see it. First, I think it will be interesting. Second, I have always had an obsession with England.
So, with those two reasons, I find it good enough to want to watch it. Unfortunately, we don't have tv.

But! I found out they're going to stream it online!!! Sweet!

Yes. I will be watching it.

When is it again?


No comments:

Post a Comment