E-Mealz - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today Is The Day!

I am excited to begin this new blog. I have been a blogger in times past, but I haven't been real good about it as of late. UNTIL NOW! I suppose, there are just too many things bottled up in my brain that I would be better off posting... so I don't have to keep them stored (they take up too much space).
Thus, here I am!

I am DACK MUM and I'm happy to be blogging once again!

Now, I was thinking about what magnificent thing I was going to grab from my mental capacity and delight my readers with today... and then it struck me.

I have no readers.
So, today's post really is inconsequential in every possible way.
That's why I've decided to post about one particular thing on my mind at this moment.

Nutella.

I was not brought up in Nutella ways. You know, as a child, being spoiled with nutella on toast in the morning. However, whoever invented the idea of chocolate spread... is absolutely genius. I was dipping my son's animal crackers in them today (...he was not eating them... I was --- though, he was watching me, and licking his lips... but eating his ham sandwich instead... sorry, rabbit trail...) and I got thinking... I should blog about how much I love Nutella! Which, believe it or not. Nutella, and how much I adore its chocolaty goodness, inspired me to blog again. If you have never tried it... you are missing out. I mean, really, really missing out. It's in most grocery stores near the peanut butter section usually.
Pop a piece of toast in the toaster, throw some butter on it (when it's out of the toaster), and spread on a thick, gooey layer of Nutella... Amazing. Honestly, delicious.
Is it possible to need a 12-step program to keep away from this stuff? I think so.

That is all I have to say for the time being.
Maybe once I have gained a reader or two... or possibly a fellow Nutella addict, I will expound on my love of Nutella.
Since nobody is reading it anyway... I'm just going to leave it there.

Have a nice day (if you're out there).
Signing off...
Dack Mum <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Nutella fan too!!!! I brought my own jar on my last visit . . . silly me should have known a jar was stocked in the Dack cupboard. I love it on bagels though. There's a recipe for a Nutella tart that I discovered in a recent Food Network magazine. I'll have to dig it out, try it and then share it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah! Absolutely! I'd LOVE to have that recipe! Yum!! The Dack cupboard is where I found my first love for Nutella.

    ReplyDelete